Monday 20 August 2012

Survey Supplier Review, well let's see..


Right, so we've all heard about being paid for filling in surveys online..sounds great and it is, BUT..

The question is always which survey site do you join? How many do you join? and the ever present question of which of these survey sites are just plain scams! Caus we all know there are plenty of survey scams out there!

So as you know I've reviewed several survey sites in the past..some with good reviews and some with poor reviews..well mostly they got a poor to average review with the odd exception.

Which brings us to the latest survey site to hie the market, that being SURVEY SUPPLIER...

I came across this site through a good looking banner placed rather strategically on one of my favourite news sites. I had to take a look and see if Survey Supplier was the real deal or just another fly by night website that had been thrown together!

So after a short rather entertaining video(at least I thought so) I purchased it, and at $37.99 it seemed a really a fair price.
The payment process was fast,simple and slick and I was happy to see that it was a very secure, and McAfee protected! This put my mind at ease, as in this day and age I'm always scared of credit card fraud.

I might add they also offer a full 60 day money back policy..sounds very good, almost too good actually(this I tested with a 2nd purchase of the product, I then requested a refund approx 10 minutes after the purchase and yes it was refunded..pretty impressive)

Once the purchase was complete I was taken to the members area, and also received a welcome email informing me of my purchase as well as my log in details.I was rather impressed by the members area (well at least at first glace) as it was slick and well laid out. Most survey members areas I have reviewed/tested are covered in "Banners" and sales pitches, almost to the point that you cant even find what you paid for! Survey Supplier is definitely different in that respect, in fact actually the opposite, with easily navigable menus.

Available is some ground knowledge about the paid surveys and basics you need to have in place before you fill in your first survey(a help full touch). Upon entering the paid survey database, again it was well laid out and easy to follow and you could begin filling out your surveys within minutes..all that was required was a few sign ups and filling in a few questions about yourself in order so the correct surveys were made available to you. This is standard practise in the survey world I might add.

I'm pleased to announce that the survey companies they work with are definitely without doubt legitimate. That much I am sure, and you will receive your paid/rewarded surveys as they say you will. But what I really liked about Survey Supplier was that it had a large database of work from home/part time job opportunities in its members area! I think this is a great touch as I bet you can make more money from these opportunities than the actual surveys themselves..but hey I wouldn't complain about that..

On the negative side of things..well there isn't really many negative aspects..I would say they do give you a rather inflated sales pitch in the video..but nothing terrible, as you can make money through these surveys, and not to mention the job opportunities..


Interested in Survey Supplier? There's a link below if you want to view their site

Click Here To Visit Survey Supplier




No comments:

Post a Comment